Hello Jinjja Cha listeners!
It’s April Jay here with a review of my Gaston Luga backpack that I brought along to the Miyavi concert! Our previous posts focused on #travelwithGL and #doitwithGL so now I’ll be showing how I #packitwithGL!
Before we start, don’t forget that we have a code for our listeners!
15% off ALL ITEMS on Gastonluga.com with the code JINJJACHA.
So after you’re done reading this you can just click the link to head over and search for your new discounted bag. 😀
I arrived very early to the House of Blues to secure my spot in the front (where I belong) so since I got there so early I wore comfortable clothes until it was near showtime when I would change.
To prepare I packed:
- My concert outfit which included a shirt and skirt which I wrapped in my Gaston Luga protective bag that the backpack was delivered in. (Repurposing!)
- Toiletries, since I was basically camping out the day. One has to stay fresh before and after the show right?
- My water bottle
- A Betsey Johnson phone charger that didn’t work
- Makeup, which included two makeup pouches and a large blush pallet
- A fanny pack to wear during the concert since we had to check in large bags before the show.
- My photo with Miyavi that I wanted him to sign!
Yes, I fit all of that into my bag. I literally #packeditwithGL
So after stuffing all that into my bag and enjoying the show I went to Bag Check to retrieve my things because my time to meet MIYAVI was approaching! While waiting for my time I headed to the merchandise table to sell my soul (just joking) and ended up with 2 more shirts and a poster that I now needed to hold. Unfortunately I was caught off guard when it was my time to meet him so I went up the stairs fumbling my merchandise in front of my favorite artist! But all ends well because I got my photograph signed AND the 2 extra shirts and poster (rolled up) fit into my bag afterwards!
I’m still stunned at how much I was able to fit inside my bag but it is now my official “concert bag.” So if you have any upcoming shows or events and you need a bag that will fit all your needs, try out the Classy style bag from Gaston Luga in your favorite color!
Don’t forget to #TravelwithGL #DoitwithGL and #PackitwithGL !!!